Singin' in the Rain
Screenplay by Betty Comden and Adolph Green
Songs by Nacio Herb Brown and Arthur Freed
Based on the classic Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer film, by special arrangement with Warner Bros. Theatre Ventures, Inc.
Music published by EMI, all rights administered by Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
(Original Movie Choreography by Gene Kelly and Stanley Donen)
Produced by Arrangement With Maurice Rosenfield, Lois F. Rosenfield and Cindy Pritzker, Inc.
SINGIN' IN THE RAIN
Is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI.
Dates and Times
- Saturday, 3/25/2023 at 8:00 PM
- Sunday, 3/26/2023 at 3:00 PM
- Friday, 3/31/2023 at 8:00 PM
- Saturday, 4/1/2023 at 8:00 PM
- Sunday, 4/2/2023 at 3:00 PM
- Thursday, 4/6/2023 at 8:00 PM
- Friday, 4/7/2023 at 8:00 PM
- Saturday, 4/8/2023 at 8:00 PM
- From Virginia: Take 66 East to exit 71 (Fairfax Drive) towards Glebe Road. Turn right onto Glebe Road South (Virginia 120). Go 1.34 miles, crossing over Route 50. Turn left onto Second Street, then turn left onto South Old Glebe Road. The new parking garage is located at the far end of Alice West Fleet Elementary School (115 S Old Glebe Rd) on the right. For those that remember, the school was built on top of the old parking lot. Please note there are two sharp turns, back-to-back, to enter the garage.
- From Washington, DC: Take Route 50 West (Arlington Blvd.) to Glebe road heading South. Turn left onto Second Street, then turn left onto South Old Glebe Road. The new parking garage is located at the far end of Alice West Fleet Elementary School (115 S Old Glebe Rd) on the right. For those that remember, the school was built on top of the old parking lot. Please note there are two sharp turns, back-to-back, to enter the garage.
- Once in the garage: You can park anywhere that doesn't note a "RESERVED" sign with the times of 6AM -11PM (the signs with 6AM to 6PM noted are good to park in). To exit the garage to the theatre, walk towards the big blue wall at the back and go left, you will see the stairs and elevators there. You can take either option up one level, then take the short walk to the theater lobby doors.
About the Show
|Don Lockwood||Tim Lewis (u/s Mitchell Canfield)|
|Kathy Selden||Rachael Fine (u/s Emily Gjovik)|
|Cosmo Brown||Preston Meche (u/s Jeremy Venook)|
|Lina Lamont||Stacey Claytor (u/s Fosse Thornton)|
|Zelda Zanders||Fosse Thornton (u/s Jackie Rogers)|
|R.F. Simpson||Brian Ash|
|Roscoe Dexter||Sam Nystrom|
|Dora Bailey||Collen Prior|
|Production Tenor||Jonathan Grygiel|
|Production Dancer||Jessi Shull (u/s Brittany Bolick)|
|Music Director||Blakeman Brophy|
|Stage Manager||Terri Carnahan|
|Set & Scenic Designer||Jared Davis|
|Technical Director||Christopher Smith|
|Lighting Designers||Kimberly Crago|
|Sound Designer||Adam Parker|
|Video/Projection Designer||Jon L. Roberts|
|Set Construction||Tom O’Reilly|
|Set Apprentice||Alex Kagy|
|Prop & Set Dressing||Allison Grey-Mendes|
|Costume Designer||Joan Lawrence|
|Intimacy Choreographer||Emily “EJ” Jonas|
|Make Up & Hair Designer||Robin Maline|